Patient-tailored reproductive medicine for PCO(S) and oncofertility patients: In vitro maturation of oocytes and ovarian tissue cryopreservation: what, why, when and how
This workshop will provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of In Vitro Maturation and its application in PCO(S) and oncofertility as well as ovarian tissue preservation. The workshop includes in-depth theoretical lectures given by senior clinicians as well hands-on sessions under the expert supervision of experienced embryologists and lab technicians.
This workshop is limited to 8 participants (4 clinicians + 4 embryologists/lab technicians) to guarantee sufficient practice time and one-on-one teaching for each participant.
- IVM as a reproductive treatment for patients with PCOS
- Case presentation and discussion
- IVM procedures
- Safety data on IVM
- Ovarian tissue cryopreservation: safety aspects
- IVM in animal models
- OR visit: live oocyte pick-up (for clinicians)
- Guided CRG lab tour (for technicians/embryologists)
- How to organise a fertility preservation unit
- Female fertility preservation and the role of IVM: the clinical and laboratory perspective
- IVM research and the future
- Hands-on training
Course fee: 2100€
Fees include lunch and refreshments for 2 days, certificate of attendance, USB key with all presentations, guided lab visit or live OPU in the OR.